Your privacy is EXTREMELY important to us. Many, many people in the Global BDSM Scene have their own reasons for requiring privacy, and as such it is perfectly normal in The Scene to require anonymity to a greater or lesser degree. For some it’s as simple as using a pseudonym or nickname, for others it may require a mask at every event they attend. We at The Crow Academy want you to know we find this not only Perfectly Normal for The Scene, but also we Respect and we will Defend every single Right that you have to your own Privacy.
While we live by every legalese word of the stated policy below, we also want you to understand that we are On Your Side. The Crow Academy and its affiliates are Massive Privacy Advocates. We do not vote for privacy-invading laws or policies, and we support groups and associations who secure people’s right to privacy. We want you to know just how much we believe in this.
Now on to the legalese…
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.